Englewood

Englewood,Tn

History of Englewood

Englewood was established in 1870, two miles southeast of the location where two railroad lines crossed, and was originally known as Tellico Junction.

Several shops, mills and houses were built to take advantage of the railroad construction. By 1907, the Eureka Cotton Mill moved there and became the primary establishment in town. 

 

Search Englewood Homes for Sale

The data relating to real estate for sale on this Web Site comes from the IDX Program of the Knoxville Area Association of REALTORS® Multiple Listing Service. © Copyright 2019 All rights reserved. This information is being provided for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties the consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information was updated Feb 17, 2019 2:22:am. Some properties may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. The Real Estate Broker providing this data believes it to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm the data before relying on it in a purchase decision.
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Copyright© 2019 by Chattanooga Association of REALTORS®.
Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
River Counties listings last updated Feb 17, 2019 2:08:am.

Today's Market Trends for Englewood *

$198,790

-0.11%

$93

-0.08%

45

0.10%

January

December

 

41

34

 

 

0.21%

-0.08%

Chart Temporarily Unavailable
Chart Temporarily Unavailable

* All data pertains to single-family homes